If you are passionate about aviation and possess the necessary skills and qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the position in the subject line.
AeroVanti is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS AT AEROVANTI
- Commercial Pilot Certificate / ATP
- Multi-engine rating
- Instrument rating
- High Altitude endorsement
- Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Valid Passport
- 2nd Class Medical
Salary and benefits
- PIC $144,000 annually
- SIC $85,000 annually
- 7 on / 7 off Schedule
- 13 PTO days a year
- 11 Federal holidays off
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with 6% matching
- 1,500 TT for Captains
- 750 TT for First Officers.
- Citation and Lear
- 2,500 TT for Captains with an ATP
- 750 TT for first officers
The A&P mechanic must accurately repair and perform scheduled maintenance on all airplanes, as well as perform inspections as required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Performs regular maintenance on aircraft.
- Fully analyzes all required blueprints, drawings, work orders and sketches to troubleshoot, repair and install desired product or part. Detects errors and corrects through proper departmental channels.
- Ensures proper working condition of mechanical systems before flight.
- Develops and maintains records of maintenance, repairs, inspections, and any reports related to parts or services.
- Inspects and examines engines, wings, propellers, tails, and other parts to identify cracks, corrosion, or other defects.
- Consults maintenance manuals and specifications to identify correct operations and specifications for replacements or repairs.
- Installs new parts to replace or repair defective or recalled parts or to enhance the performance of the aircraft; performs these tasks efficiently and to specifications.
- Repairs sheet metal as needed.
- Ensures proper function of engines and operating systems via a variety of tests and tools.
- Identifies and resolves mechanical problems based on visual inspections or reports from pilot or crew.
- Collaborates, as needed, with airframe and power plant (A&P) mechanics or other appropriate personnel to repair engines and non-instrumental parts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- 3+ years of Corporate Business Jet (Cessna Citations, Learjet, Gulfstream, Hawker, Legacy, Phenom, Honda Jet, Kingair, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of aircraft parts, systems, and mechanics.
- Thorough understanding of tools and testing methods used to ensure proper functioning of an aircraft and its parts, systems, and mechanics.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and adhere to manual instructions to resolve complex mechanical issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software used to complete and maintain records.
- Detail-oriented with mechanical inclination.
- Superior and careful workmanship.
- Leadership and team oriented.
- Ability to perform consistently under stressful conditions.
- Ability to perform basic inspections and repairs.
- Ability to learn new skills and methods of repairs.
- Sufficient oral and verbal communication skills, as needed, to discuss equipment malfunctions and complete reports.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States, must provide two forms of Federal Identification.
Education and Experience:
- A&P mechanic certification by the FAA required.
- Pratt and Whitney PT6 turboprop experience.
- Must be able to stand, lie, and kneel in awkward positions and spaces.
- Must be able to perform work on scaffolding or ladders.
- Must be able to frequently lift and pull objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Manual dexterity and physical strength are necessary to operate tools and/or make adjustments and repairs.
- Must have visual acuity to inspect equipment and identify defects.
- Must be able to hear well enough to test sounds and identify functioning level of aircraft.
LICENSED AVIATION DISPATCHER
Are you passionate about aviation and thrive in a fast-paced environment? AeroVanti, a leading aviation company, is seeking a highly skilled and licensed Aviation Dispatcher to join our team in Sarasota, Florida. If you have a strong knowledge of flight operations and excellent communication skills, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Location: Sarasota, Florida
- Plan and coordinate flight itineraries in compliance with applicable regulations and company policies.
- Prepare and file flight plans, ensuring accuracy and adherence to airspace restrictions and weather conditions.
- Monitor and analyze weather patterns and make necessary adjustments to flight plans to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Coordinate with pilots, air traffic control, and other relevant stakeholders to provide updated information and resolve any issues or changes to flight plans.
- Maintain constant communication with aircraft during flights, providing necessary updates and assistance.
- Monitor flight progress and update appropriate personnel regarding delays, diversions, or other changes.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to flight operations.
- Stay updated on relevant aviation regulations and industry best practices.
- Hold a valid FAA Aircraft Dispatcher License
- Previous experience as an aviation dispatcher is preferred
- Strong knowledge of FAA regulations, airspace restrictions, and aviation weather services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in using flight planning and dispatch software
- Valid driver’s license.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.